Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Random Acts

So last night (Friday) at KFC a woman came in behind our family of 5 - she seemed rather frazzled and my husband let her in front of us. she seemed surprised and explained that she had been in line but had to leave to go to her car. i said "you gave me an great excuse to give you one of these" she read it [our cards] and said - "my husband is in the car, sick with cancer" i will think of you every time I read this. YAH! When we were leaving a man came to our table and said "you have a beautiful family, God bless" we suspected it was her husband.

Today I left a small amount of cash, a random act of kindness card, and a little note that said "please take this and enjoy" in one of the empty gym lockers at the YMCA - it was a lot of fun. My girlfriend, who I've been trying to bring over to Riverstone was having big fun helping me plan our random act, of course, she is way more inquisitive about Riverstone now!

Loving this! Loving Riverstone! Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment